Jointly hosted by industry icons itSMF USA and HDI, only FUSION 15 can bring together the greatest minds and the most respected professionals to facilitate a total immersion experience into today’s most relevant service management topics.
Join us in New Orleans, LA from November 1-4, 2015, to discuss and compare the benefits and challenges associated with using ITSM when implementing virtualization, the cloud, mobility, security, SaaS, and more; establish and accomplish service management goals specific to your organization; and arm yourself with the knowledge you need to implement service management initiatives back at the office.
Who Should Attend?
FUSION 15 addresses the needs of seasoned IT directors, service management implementer's, and business analysts. Whether you’re new to ITSM or ITIL or an experienced professional, you will gain crucial insight into how formal processes and industry tools can align IT goals with business goals to improve operations.
If you are interested in the delivery and support of IT services and the fundamental concepts behind service management, you can't afford to miss this important event. You'll be in the company of the following professionals:
Evaluating your IT services in business terms influences everything from how you prioritize resources to how you justify projects and staffing levels. Service management strategies are helping companies find efficiencies that save both time and money—even in seemingly streamlined organizations. At this conference, you'll sort through best practices and select innovative solutions and tools that will help your organization establish a competitive advantage.
- C-level executives (CIOs, CTOs, etc.)
- IT directors
- IT service and support managers
- IT consultants and auditors
- Help desk and service desk managers
- IT vendors and suppliers
- Service level managers
- Process owners
- IT infrastructure managers
- Quality managers
- IT project/program managers and directors
- IT practitioners
- Knowledge managers
- Network managers
- Senior support analysts
New Orleans, LA | November 1-4, 2015
At FUSION 15, itSMF USA and HDI, two leaders in the world of service management, are joining forces to elevate the standards in service management education. FUSION 15 brings together the best of the best—the best speakers, the best vendors, the best networking and social activities—all in a beautiful venue. Our goal? To provide you with an educational experience facilitated by only the most respected minds in service management so you can return to the office with a solid action plan and valuable business contacts.
This four-day conference includes:
- More than eighty informative presentations;
- Five engaging keynote presentations;
- Powerful networking opportunities;
- Roundtable discussions;
- Breakfast meetings;
- Formal seated meals for those who choose the Executive Connections Package;
- A welcome reception in the Expo Hall; and
- A bigger, bolder conference party.
What you (and 1,600 of your peers) can accomplish at FUSION 15:
- Meet the sponsors and exhibitors who offer critical products and services;
- Take part in interactive workshops and thought-provoking discussions that help you formulate an action plan for your service management projects;
- Connect with service management professionals to brainstorm and solve problems by sharing experiences, examples, and successes; and
- Collect ideas, business contacts, and tools to help you accomplish your service management objectives.
Back by popular demand:
- Executive Connections Package: An upgraded program for directors, CTOs, CIOs, and other senior management.
- Pre-conference Workshops: Stretch your travel dollars by coupling a pre-conference workshop with your conference registration.
- Conference Party: You don't go to conferences for the parties, but after days of intense learning and hours of meetings, you're going to be ready to cut loose. This year's grand conference party—bigger, bolder, and better than ever—is already shaping up to be one for the record books.
Buy five conference registrations and the sixth registration is free. Call 800.248.5667 to register your team.
itSMF USA Members
Receive $200 off the Conference & Expo and Executive Connections Packages. itSMF USA members, please check the members-only itSMF Members Promo Code page for your discount code.
And don't forget, priSM CPDs can be earned by attending FUSION 15!