Welcome to the
itSMF Los Angeles LIG
Upcoming Events and Meetings!
Thursday, Feb 23rd - San Gabriel Valley. "Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on it".
Time: 6:00 - 8:45 PM
Location: Union Bank Business Offices, 1980 Saturn St., Monterey Park, CA 91755
Cost: Free for Members, $20 for non-members
Attire: Business Casual
To register, go to: https://itsmfusa.site-ym.com/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=926041&group=87649
Speaker: Robin L. Borough
Robin is a seasoned executive with over 25 years of professional experience in Management, Training, Marketing, Sales, Recruiting and Project Facilitation. As a corporate counselor, Robin is well known for her ability to help companies develop winning teams. She’s worked with scores of Fortune 100 companies, as well as countless medium-sized businesses and start-ups to meet critical human resource, recruiting and training needs.
We want to be a valuable partner for our customers, we want to provide opportunity for our employees, and contribute to our communities. And, like you, we know that the innovative use of information technology (IT) is one of the best strategies to achieve our business objectives.
We use technology for our business and it helps us understand how to help our customers use technology for their businesses. On our website we talk about guiding our customers along the IT transformation journey from a collection of devices that pass bits and bytes back and forth, to one that is self aware, inherently intelligent and can respond dynamically and automatically to changing requirements. We’ve walked every step of that journey ourselves. For more info, visit http://www.us.logicalis.com/
To register now: https://itsmfusa.site-ym.com/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=926041&group=87649
Other Upcoming Meetings:
March 17th: LA lunch meeting downtown/North Highland
March 22nd: OC Meeting
April 21st: San Gabriel Valley
May 26th: San Fernando Valley
June 7th: OC Meeting
July 13th: LA Area Meeting
July 21st: San Fernando Valley
August 25th: San Fernando Valley
September 20th: OC Meeting
October 14/15th: SoTec, Long Beach
October 20th: San Gabriel Valley
November ??: OC Meeting
November 10th: LA Area Meeting
November 17th: LA – CTO Roundtable
Other News About itSMF LA...
- You are now able to get PDU education credits when attending our area meetings. Just be sure to pick up the form and handouts while at the meeting, and redeem your credits!
- itSMF Los Angeles is growing even MORE! Last month itSMF LA Membership grew from 118 to 151 regularly attending members! We are so delighted with all of you who are actively participating in the LIG - 151 active members!
We Are Rolling in 2017!
- Meetings that are more "workshop oriented", so you can have "hands on" and learn by doing! We will be planning our 2016 calendar in November, and will announce meeting plans on this web site, and in our social media.
- Hot topics you have asked for will be the focus on many meetings and workshops - DevOps and ITIL, emerging complementary standards (RESILIA), Agile and ITIL, :real world" ITIL implementation, and more!
- For those of you that need to maintain continuing education credits, we will continue to provide PDU credits for attending LIG meetings.
- More interaction in meetings, adding a "Roundtable Discussion" at the end of every meeting.
- More presentations from customers, and fewer from vendors - so you can hear real-world examples of how other companies or organizations have implemented ITSM!
- Several meetings with partner organizations- HDI, PMI, AITP, to name a few. We feel this will liven the discussions, and the overall learning experience!
- We will also be participating in SoTEC again!
Keep in Touch With itSMF LA!
Thank You for your participation this year,
as we continue to grow with you through 2017!